Headlines News :
Home » » Nexus 4 wifi handover Problem Solved

Nexus 4 wifi handover Problem Solved

Written By ha on Sunday, February 24, 2013 | 11:09 PM

Nexus 4 wifi hand over issue Solved? After Android 4.2.2 Update


Before updating to 4.2.2, I had reported Nexus 7 32G Wifi dropping connection and my workaround was to increase the "Network Key Rotation Interval" from the default of 3600 to 7200 on my Asus RT-N66U router. Since updating to 4.2.2, I returned the value back to 3600 and have no problem as before. Looks like I'm one of the fortunate guys

Nexus 4 System Update 4.2.2



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Havy Template | Havy Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. HAVYAS - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Havy